Video marketing statistics
With the overgrowing demand and increasing the popularity of video marketing, now business firms have to know the actual video marketing statistics of their own firm. Video marketing statistics helps to track down how much successful a company is in terms of video marketing.
Digital marketing, marketing strategy, advertisement are common types of machine which is much known to the people who seek for what is marketing to them. But with the increasing popularity of the internet now online marketing has been a phenomenal term to every corner of the world.
|Video Marketing strategy|
|Video Marketing Statistics|
2. 78 % of the USA people watch videos over the internet in every day they log in to the internet
3. 68 % of the market researcher believes that online videos streaming will be a replacement of traditional video watching within the next few years
4. 6 out of 10 teenagers believe they are directly or indirectly influenced by the brands who have YouTube channel
5. People watch 100 million videos over Facebook every single day around the world
|B2B Video Products marketing|
For having decent digital marketing, there is always some marketing strategy that needs to be adopted with the changes of the time. This strategy has to be taken considering the recent video marketing strategy statistics. Some of them are as follow as:
|The popularity of Video Marketing|
2. Using transcript or subtitles are other ways to create audience convenience. if people can also read what they watching may give them a lot of comfort in watching.
So the bottom line is when it comes in terms of social marketing or digital marketing, video marketing stands apart from everything because of its sheers exposure and popularity among the audience.
Masum Billah is a blogger and Professional Internet Marketer from Bangladesh. He is a Professional Freelancer in the field of SEO, SMM and Videos Marketing Expert in Bangladesh. To know more, you can follow him @ Twitter || Facebook || Google+ || Youtube || Pinterest || Linkedin